Saturday, August 21, 2010

Starting My Mac Eyeshadow Collection!

So tonight I placed my order, with mac cosmetics!
I really wanna see what is the fuss, about.

So I bought two pan eyeshadows.

THESE ARE THE COLORS
11$ Each.

Crystal Avalanche
Such a sweet color. So innocent and divine.
I again, hope the pic above is true to its color!
My current fav, highlight is sin. Maybe this one will replace it! o.O?


Mac's Cranberry Eyeshadow
I really love this color, I hope when I get it. Its true to the swatch above.
Perrfect for fall!


I ALSO BOUGHT THE MAC 15 EYESHADOW PALETTE!
14$ Each

So now here and there, ill be able to purchase the pans and fill it up. This will save space as well as money.

If i am going to purchase mac products sparingly. I wanna do it the cheapest way!

I never realized URBANDECAY Was more expensive than mac? Lol.

However I think urbandecay has more money savers. Like there palettes and such.
I just have so many palettes now, i have about 4.

So i figured now its time to try some other things.



OHHH NO NOW YOUR ONLY GOING TO DO MAC!!!

Lol. NO. Right now I am a stay at home mom. I ain't got the cash for this junk.
However, I really wanna dip my brushes into more than just drug store items.


I wanna accommodate all types of viewers.

Anywho. No worries, I promise ILL NEVER DO, Just high-end or just low-end. EVER

Truly I only invest my cash into these things

WHAT KIND OF MAKEUP I INVEST $$ INTO

Eyeshadow Primers
FAV: Urbandecays primer potion *ORIGINAL* 17$ ish
WHY?: Because a primer, really makes or breaks an eyeshadow.
It makes even the dullest* eye shadows last longer, and increase in intensity!


Eye Shadows

FAV: Urbandecay or 88 Palettes
*THE 88 palettes are cheap, and are EXTREMELY PIGMENTED*

WHY?: I will not buy drugstore eyeshadow, no matter how pretty. Ive been disappointed too many times, by there chalky texture. I do not like having to re-do my eyeshadow . So I do not mind inventing my money into high quality shadows.

WHAT I DO BUY FROM THE DRUGSTORE

Foundation *revlon colorstay*
Lipsticks
Blush
Liquid Liner
Pencil Liner
Gloss
Concealer


So anyways I hope this was semi helpful and informative, and I apologize for this being SOOOO
LONG haha.


I guess I had alot to say eh?

XOXO
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment