Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAC VENOMUS VILLIANS COLLECTION!



I am so happy, I signed up for the e-mail alert thing to be notifyed when the Mac VV collection came out!
It came out around 4pm, pst!

I ordered 4 things! I didn't get anything from mallificent. I didnt see anything from her collection I needed
Since I am not a millionaire .I had to control myself lol
I simply purchased what caught my eye, and what was a must have!!!

Some of these items sold OUT FAST! Glad I didn't hesitate!!!


PURCHASES

Evil Queens: Bite of an Apple Blush
Price: $19.50
(SOLD OUT) 

Evil Queen's: Strange Potion Lip Glass 
Price: $15.50
(Sold Out)

Cruella's: Innocence Beware Lipstick
Price: $15.50
(In Stock)

Dr. Facilier's: Resort Life Lipgelee
Price: $15.50
(In Stock)

This was the one thing out of the whole collection I wanted the most!
The sparkles and glitz and glam will be perfect for the up coming holidays!! 
UGH SO EXCITED TO RECEIVE THIS!!



THE FINAL STATEMENT

This is all I picked up from the Mac VV collection, to some that  may be a little but for me, its not price wise lol!
I love what I choose and look forward to up and coming collections, I figure, buy a little here and a little there

So I picked the must haves, and that way I can get some from up coming collections!


Once I recieve my things, Ill do a review on them!

I hope you if you guys, can. Get one thing from this collection.
Its such a creative and cute collection. I am glad, to in a way to have a peice of it!


Take care, and thankyou for reading!!!

XOXO
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment