Monday, October 4, 2010

HELLO KITTY 500 SUBSCRIBERS OFFICAL ANNOUNCMENT

SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!
CONTEST ENDS: NOVEMBER 1ST @ 4:00PM PST.

Hey guys here it is. The moment some of you have been waiting for. 
I am tired of waiting for that last prize to come in, so because I have my own
thats the same thing as what I am giving away. I will show you, mine.

You will be shipped ur very own new one. 

ARE YOU FLIPPIN READY!?!??!?!?

RULES & HOW TOOS

Prize #1: 
How Do I enter?:  Create a live make-up tutorial based on Hello Kitty. Get creative and HAVE FUN! 
Must be 18 or parent permission
Must Be a friend, and a subscriber
International: Yes!
Must be a live tutorial, your own ORIGINAL work. Made Just for this contest!
Please tag me in the tags. 
MUST POST A VIDEO RESPONSE TO THE HELLO KITTY CONTEST VIDEO
Will this be choose at random?: Yes only within the HELLO KITTY INSPIRED LOOKS.

PRIZE #2:
How Do I enter?: Do something fall inspired. Pick one of the following
Fall Makeup
Fall Outfit
Fall Nail Tutorial
 Create Your Own Fall Poem (recite in a live video) 
Decorate A Pumpkin (Show end result in a live video!)

Must be 18 or parent permission
Must Be a friend, and a subscriber
International: Yes!
Must be a live tutorial, your own ORIGINAL work. Made Just for this contest!
Please tag me in the tags. 
MUST POST A VIDEO RESPONSE TO THE HELLO KITTY CONTEST VIDEO
Will this be choose at random?: Yes only within the Fall inspired videos.

Prize#3: 
How Do I enter?: Comment randomly with the words I love hello kitty
and enter me for prize three some where in there.
 KEEP EVERY COMMENT RANDOM TO AVOID IT BEING FLAGED FOR SPAM!!!!!! 
Was that big enough?? :) 

Must be 18 or parent permission
Must Be a friend, and a subscriber
International: Yes!
Will this be choose at random?: Yes only within the hello kitty related comments

Helpful Hint!: Comment randomly though out the day as many times as you can. This winning comment will be choose at random. So the more you comment through out the contest the more likely your chances of winning will be! 

ADDITIONAL INFO (PLEASE READ)
You may enter, to win any of the prizes, as many times as you like! You will only win ONE prize lot. 
In the event you are choose at random, and win two lots you will get the one you were first 
chosen for. 
BE POSITIVE!
NO SORE LOSERS! If I have anyone whos a sore loser I will block and delete you off my page.
I am doing this for fun, and I want to keep it positive!


PRIZES: 






No comments:

Post a Comment