Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THANKYOU SO MUCH!

THANNKK YOUUU!!
The word's thankyou don't even seem to be enough, to express to you guys how thankful I am.

I MADE YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I am so happy, not even slightest bit for the financial perks but for the fact I reached a huge milestone In my youtube journey! I literally owe you guys everything. I almost cried when It said, congratulations your now a youtube partner!

I know theres, so much hate for partners. Due to people asuming the only reason we reach for this goal is 
for the cash! Which, I Can't speak for everyone, but I can say for me at least...

Thats a bunch of bull!

I love my subscribers, so much. Its kinda scary :) I don't know where I'd be
If it werent for youtube!

I am gonna make a video too! 

I have a suprise for you all 

DUH :) So stay tuned for the video!!

1 comment: