Friday, May 13, 2011

BirchBox: May 2011


HELLOOO GUYS, AND GALS ;)

So I finally gave in and deciced, to try out birchbox. While the name, of the company annoyed me.
I was taken back by what was inside!

Incase you didn't know birchbox is a subscription service.
Each month you pay oh, 10$ Even, and get 4-5 DELUX samples!

ISNT THAT COOL?

The samples are in the catigory of beauty, and everyone gets something different!
VISIT BIRCH BOX FOR MORE INFORMATION!


May's Birchbox - What's INSIDE!
So far, I like what I got. I am excited for next months.
I was disapointed how nearly everyone got the FULL SIZE
Stila eyeshadow, and I didn't but. 
BOOHOO
Oh well :(




 How It Ships ^^^^
The BOX :) Lol 
ASLO COMES WITH CARD...BUT THE IMAGE WOULDN'T
LOAD *SAD FACE*

How It Looks Inside!
They put so much effort into it its amazing :) 
 The Goodies!
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT :
Juicy Beauty Green Apple Facial Peel
Full Size Price: $45/ 2FL OZ
AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion 
Full Size Price: $24/ 8.5OZ
Jouer Tinted Lip Enhancer (Fancy Name for lipgloss) 
In the color CHAMPAGNE **Smells Like MAC** 
Set Of 3 Price: $35
Kerastase Shampoo
Full Size Price: $35/250ML
***BONUS GIFT**** A Card From TINYPRINTS! 


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? 
Like I said, So far so good.
I feel torn, and not completely won over yet!
I will try the products out and next month
choose the won that I loved the best!

SEE YOU SOON!
BIRCHBOX VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment