Friday, December 16, 2011

UrbanDecay: NAKED 2 Palette Swatches & Photos

 ALL ABOUT IT:
You guys, seriously. If you have FB FOLLOW UD! OR ON TWITTER. I got the palette by the 3rd time the resctocked only because of fb. When I first saw this pallette I was like do I REALLY NEED THIS?
As I passed on the orig. Naked Palette. 

After seeing reviews on how the N2 (NAKED 2) was "better" than N1 (NAKED 1) I knew I had
to snag one. I LOVE THE COLORS. YOU GUYS, this palette is bad ass. I love my colors, but 
this palette can create one MEAN multidimensional neutral eye. 
Although I wish there was one white shade, for a highlight.
I guess ill live!
DO YOU NEED NAKED TWO? 
If your like me you probally have MANY other UD palettes, I have a total of 7 with
my new Naked 2. (IM OBSESSED) So lets see if you can find these shades in your other palettes.

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING WHICH INCLUDES A SHADE(S) IN THE N2 Palette.
 AMMO PALETTE:  Chopper
BAMBOO PALETTE: YDK, Half Baked
DELUX E/S PALETTE : (none)
BOOK OF SHADOWS VOL. 2 : YDK, Half Baked
UD <3'S NYC : Suspect
15TH ANNIVERSARY PALETTE : Black Out

Check UD'S website for the other palettes, to see if 
theres dupes. 

So I have 5/12 colors. Available. So I considered it worth it :)

CLOSE UP PHOTOS OF THE SHADES!

 THE FULL PALETTE
 SWATCHES! W. PRIMER

 
 The Gloss It Came With:
IMO Its okay doesn't "plump" anything. Tastes minty
Makes me wanna lick my lips and eat em off :\ Sticky. Lasts a while though
OH and its sheer.
 MINE CAME IT A MINI 24/7 PENCIL: STASH
I LOVE this pencil, super creamy and its a sexy shade
of a mossy brown! AMAZIINNG.

 Thats all I have for you guys today. I totally recommend it. For the price tag of 50$ PLUS A GLOSS and in my case a free 24/7 pencil and free shipping!??! OH YEAH!

GO To The UD website to get on the waiting list! 
The palette is rumored to be in stores such around mid- to late January for stores such as ULTA, SEPHORA and what not. For international lovers - February 2012 is the date.

Hope you enjoyed the post a video of the palette will be posted later! 
Let me know if you intend on purchasing this palette or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment