Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beauty Blender DUPE!

Its pink, round and in the shape of an egg. 
WHY DOES IT COST $19.99?

Its called buy wholesale - sell retail.
Slapping a pretty label on it as well helps!

You know what I am talking about.
The Beauty Blender
I have heard amazing things about it, and wanted to try it for myself.
 So I went to the heaven of cheapness and found a dupe for only
$4.99

Yes, ladies and gents. FIVE BUCKS!!!

So far its the greatest little tool, 
and has taken over my foundation routine with FULL FORCE!

^^ This is the One I Picked Up Off Of
EBAY

Heres The Seller:
 http://myworld.ebay.com/augdastore/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
OR SEARCH "BEAUTY SPONGE"

Just Figured I'd Tell My Blogger Followers about it! <3

WANNA SEE THE VIDEO INSTEAD?

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!

I LOVE YOU GUYSS! MUAH
ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment