Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update!

Hey Everyone!

First of all I would like to say a BIG thankyou for everyone who has subscribed to my youtube channel! xUrbanBellax <<---
It means alot to me that you guys have given nothing but POSITIVE support.

With that said, I have made a list of some videos I will be filming here sortly. On friday the 27th, i am going to be filming a HUGEEE Collective haul. These are things ive purchased this month. In stead of doing little hauls here and there, ill be doing on at least once a month!! Soo look forward to that!

In addition on my page, i have a list of other videos that are expected to be coming up shortly as well! REMEMBER: I love doing requests! So please request on, I would be glad to film your request.

Welp thats it! Hope you all have a safe, and AMAZING holiday!! Happy TURKEY DAY, and I will be seeing you friday via youtube!! ;)

~ xUrbanBellax

No comments:

Post a Comment