Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Small Haul - Ross

From time-to-time I will be posting small hauls on my blog, instead of making a video! So today I went shopping at ross to look at what they had, Its been a while since they have had a good inventory! I bought three things. Here they are ;) Prices included. To show savings and how cheap ross is! Lol.


This shirt has a pretty modern design I just couldn't resist. I don't have anything with a "Bat wing" so this is the first piece in my collection!!
Original Price: $18.00 :(
Ross: $7.99 :D
Saved $10.00


Sorry its sideways!! This shirt is great for Christmas! It has beaded design all around the collar. I loved the layered aspect of the shirt its pretty cute!
Original: $18.99
Ross: $7.99



This was the largest savings. This sweater screamed HOLIDAYS at me. I loved the red colour and the fact it had a hood!! You can clearly see how much i saved! Just goes to show you. I don't really like shopping at the malls anymore.

Hope you all enjoyed this little haul stay tuned for more :)
~ Urbanbella


No comments:

Post a Comment