Tuesday, July 6, 2010

100 SUBSCRIBERS CONTEST!!!!!

1OO Subscribers!!!!!!!!!!


Hey everyone here is some ADDITIONAL info on the contest! Including pictures of the prizes and rules etc.!!!

I hope you enjoy this contest, I promise more contests in the future :) ones that will allow my international viewers to join in!! Prizes will also get better with the increase of subscribers. ENJOY!!

HOW CAN I ENTER?

You can enter by video response or commenting.

VIDEO ENTRY: You task is to do a make-up tutorial on a celeb inspired look of your choice. Make sure you link or add in the photo you were inspired by! Also make sure your content is orginal and not a old video. Make sure you say I am ______ and this is my contest entry for xurbanbellax's 100 subscriber contest! :) Don't for get to tag me in your video.
COMMENT ENTRY: All you need to do , is post a comment underneath the contest video. The topic is, who inspires me and why? You can put it in parts if you have to. Or message me your response, but make sure to post "I messaged you my comment entry".
RULES!

1. This is for my subscribers ONLY. If you want to enter, make sure your already a subscriber :)
2. 18+ OR Parent permission.
3. UNITED STATES ONLY - Excluding ALASKA AND HAWAII :(
4. Tag me in your video entry
5. Original content. Must be YOURS not stolen or a friends work.
6. Don't be a poor sport. If you do not win.
7. Must be willing to send me your shipping info.

PRIZES.

I will be choosing one winner. The winner gets a choice of ONE prize.

You pick between a 88 PALETTE
88 WARM PALETTE

88 SHIMMER PALETTE

88 MATTE PALETTE


OR 3 1/2 TSP MAC SAMPLES FROM CHERYL'S SHINNY EYES.
(TRUSTED SELLER)

PICTURE COMING SHORTLY



CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 7TH! @ 11:59 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.


GOOD LUCK! Thankyou all for everything!!!!

xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment