Monday, July 12, 2010

Britney Spear's - Crazy Music Video Inspired Eyelook


Talk about a long title huh?? Lol :) Well here it is. Another celeb inspired look.

Heres the picture I got inspired from.
A dramatic green smoky eye, with glitter. Perfect for a night or a clubbing purhaps? Ohhh I think so. I HAD to re-create this look. No one else had, that I knew off. So I took the lead. ENJOY.

This Is My Take On it!

I hope you like it. I lovve it :D

THE TUTORIAL:



WHAT I USED!

Primer: Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

Base: Nyx's Jumbo Pencil In, Pots and Pans (Silver Creme Shadow)


Inner Corner/Mid lid: Still Glamorous Pigment In, Bliss ( Baby Green)


Outer Corner: Still Glamorus Pigment In, Appletini (Forest Green)


Highlight: Mac's Naked Pigment (Nude skin tone pigment)


Brow Bone: Mac's Vanilla Pigment ( White pinky/golden iridescent pigment)



GLITTER: Mica Bella's Glitter in SILVER ( any multi-dementional or Silver Glitter)


Glitter Glue: Mica Bella's Stick It Glue



Liquid Eyeliner : Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black

Water Line: Urbandecay 24/7 Pencil In ZERO



Mascara: Double Extend By Loreal


Lashes: From ebay. Any dramatic falsies will work! :)


LAST WORDS!

I hope you all enjoy this look. I really loved making this video. Don't forget to subscribe and check out my other vids. Oh and request on the moderator. Every two weeks ill pick one or two, of the highest voted requests along with a shout out, or who requested! So yeahhh buddy!

XOXO
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment