Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Little Life Update :)


Man guys, has this last week been a rough one! So much has happened I don't know were to begin.

Lets start off with, I left my job.
For personal reasons, that mentioning here would simply be unprofessional. 
I am sad, and its brought me down a little... But, It was for the best..

Besides.. Now I have a little more time to make videos lol. 

"Things in life happen for a reason, as one door closes in on the past
a another opens up possibilities for the feature :)" 

 I just came up with that pretty crafty huh? LOL. Meh

So I am trying to be postive and put my best foot forward, I try and keep my life.
My personal life, and sarrows away from my channel.

But.. You guys are a big part of my life, and I want you to get to know me on a different level!

Anyway I went camping over the weekend. I got so tan.
HAY! When you go from looking like a sheet of white printer paper, 
to more of a manila folder sort of shade.. You get excited DON'T Judge me! :p 



Of course, when your this white. It all comes with a price.
My tots (chest) are burnt to crisp and they effin ITCH! 

I even have a sun burn....ON MY HEAD... WHO GETS THAT!??!

Lol all sun burns as side, it was a fun trip :) I didn't take many pictures. 
However  I have one of my two fav boys!!!



I just wanted to blog, not in the best of moods to film an update.
I love you guys <3 Talk to ya soon!!!

XOXO FOREVER
Jenn




2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your job
    but remember things will get so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your job too! Everything will come together & better things will come your wayyyy trust me!! Can't wait to see more of your videos and suchhhhh :) You're truly a good role model!

    ReplyDelete