Thursday, April 5, 2012

Confessions Of A Beauty Blogger: Series?

Herro Sassy Pants!  

Last night while laying in my bed listening to my hubster snore like mack truck.
I kinda brewed up an idea, for a video series or blog series.

"MY CONFESSIONS OF A BEAUTY BLOGGER"

Originally Going To Call It ..

"My Confessions OF A Beauty Guru"

But sense alot of girls get shit for calling them selfs gurus...I refrained.
Sense idk what it even means to be honest lol.

WHAT ITS ABOUT 

I wanted to touch base on topics pertaining to beauty vlogging and self experiences with life. 

  • Bullying
  • Self confidence
  • Being on youtube
  • Life Changes
 Stuff ANY girl can relate to, and a little insight on my thoughts on blogging on the internet, my struggles, success and so forth. To also help any one looking to put there self out there.

In no way am I saying I am SOMEONE huge on youtube, but never the less I feel like after a few good runs on YT I know what I am talking about, I have alot of personal experience to speak for. 

I just want MORE out of my channel, than looking pretty.

Ya know? I wanna share my biggest passion of all as well.
Advice, and talking. 

IF I do videos, it will be one C.O.A.B.B 
"MY CONFESSIONS OF A BEAUTY BLOGGER"
A Month or Blogg.  

So If you have an y topic ideas let me know VIA 
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or otherwise!

Anyways love buggers. 
I am off. Editing more videos!


 




1 comment: